Mark the date, save it on your calendar and make sure you don’t miss India’s biggest vegan festival, One Earth Festival 2018 on 2 December 2018.
Entrance is free, but registration of page from website–ahimsafest.org–is mandatory.
How To Save The Date
- Save the event on your Google calendar, so you will be reminded a day before.
- If you have an Android phone, ask Google Assist to remind you on 30 November or 1 December 2018.
- If you have an Apple phone, ask Siri to assist you and remind on 30 November or 1 December.
- Mark the date 2 December 2018 with a dark pen if you do not use your phone much.
- Bring your family and friends along. Bring your extended family, your furry friends at the festival as well...we are pet-friendly. Just please help us keep the venue clear of pet poo.
The festival will feature a flea market of over 100 stalls of cruelty-free lifestyle products, including over 50 NGOs. What’s more, visitors will enjoy browsing through Ahimsa Cafe with over 30 food stalls offering a range of delightful snacks and dessert. At the core of the festival is the Main Pavilion and the Environment Pavilion, featuring prominent stalwarts and experts who will talk, present demos about health, reversing diseases and helping the environment. Details are on the website.
Stay In Touch
We have a page on Facebook, so do like us and stay in touch. Also stay tuned with our upcoming events and updates on our website.
Website: ahimsafest.org (Register Now)
Join us to meet like-minded people and help the global vegan community to grow together.
Date: 2 December 2018
Venue: Juhu Ground, Juhu, Opp Chandan Cinema, Mumbai
One Earth Festival 2018